Thursday, December 27, 2018

Intake Form

Thank you for your interest in holistic healing!

We have 2 options to expedite the intake process and make your experience more enjoyable:

1.  If you are able to download (right click and Save As), print, and bring this intake form with you to your appointment it will be very helpful. For option 2 please scroll down:




2.  If that doesn't work for you you can copy and paste this form into a word document and bring it with you to your first appointment to help the intake process go most efficiently & effectively.  Thank you for your cooperation!


Acupuncture  Intake Form

Name ______________________  Date of Birth _______________ 

Phone ______________          email: ______________________        

Address _____________________________________

  1. Primary reasons for acupuncture treatment:________________________________
  2. What surgeries/injuries/accidents have you had? Year? ___________________________________________________________________
  3. Please list any current or past major illnesses or other hospitalizations: __________ ___________________________________________________________________
  4. Medications and supplements:__________________________________________
__________________________________________________________________
  1. Emergency contact ____________________________________________________

Please check or circle any medical condition listed below that currently applies to you:



“  Contagious skin condition
“  Open sores or wounds
“  Easy bruising
“  Recent accident or injury or surgery
“  Current fever / Swollen glands
“  Inflammation/ swelling/ edema
“  Allergies, rashes, or fungal infection
“  Sinusitis

“  Heart condition/ Stroke/ MI/ palpitations
“  Atherosclerosis/ High Cholesterol (TG)
“  High or low blood pressure
“  Circulatory disorder/ Anemia
“  Varicose veins/ Hemorrhoids
“  Emphysema/ Bronchitis
“  Asthma/ difficulty breathing
“  Insomnia

“   Depression/ Anger/ Irritability
“  Anxiety/ Poor memory/concentration
“  Joint disorder/ artificial joint/Dislocations
“  Arthritis or gout
“  Connective tissue disease
“  Osteoporosis
“  Tendonitis, bursitis
“  Muscle spasm or cramps
“  Sprains/ strains (location) ____________
“  Ringing in the ears
“  Jaw pain

“  Epilepsy
“  Headaches/ migraines
“  Infertility
“  Menopause/ PMS
“  Chronic fatigue/ Fibromyalgia
“  Cancer
“  Diabetes
“  Erectile Dysfunction
“  Decreased sensation/ neuropathy
“  Thyroid dysfunction
“  Hepatitis
“  HIV
“  Contagious condition
“  Constipation/diarrhea/ IBS/ gas/ abdominal pain
“  Drug, alcohol, caffeine, or tobacco use (circle and list frequency) _____________
Other Significant: _____________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________

I hereby consent to treatment.  I have listed all my known medical conditions and physical limitations and will inform the acupuncture physician in writing of any change in my physical health or insurance plan between sessions.  I understand that my acupuncturist must be aware of any and all existing physical conditions that I have in order to provide an appropriate treatment.  I also understand that the acupuncturist will not diagnosis illness, disease, or any other medical, physical, or emotional disorder.  I am responsible for consulting a qualified primary care provider for any ailment that may I have.  I agree to pay for missed services if I do not give 24 hour notice of cancellation.


_________________________       _________________     _________________ 
                      Signature                                   Name                              Date





 Otherwise please arrive 15 minutes early to fill it out in person.


No comments:

Post a Comment